Hi,

> it was delivered - what's the problem?

> >> Okay, got it, thanks. This is now what I currently have:
> >>
> >> 127.0.0.1:10025 inet n    -       n       -       16    smtpd
> >>     -o content_filter=
> >>     -o smtpd_delay_reject=no
> >>     -o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
> >>     -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
> >>     -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
> >>     -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
> >>     -o smtpd_data_restrictions=reject_unauth_pipelining
> >>     -o smtpd_end_of_data_restrictions=
> >>     -o smtpd_restriction_classes=
> >>     -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8,209.111.90.0/24,209.222.85.153/29
> >>     -o smtpd_error_sleep_time=0
> >>     -o smtpd_soft_error_limit=1001
> >>     -o smtpd_hard_error_limit=1000
> >>     -o smtpd_client_connection_count_limit=0
> >>     -o smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit=0
> >>     -o
> >> receive_override_options=no_header_body_checks,no_unknown_recipient_checks,no_milters,no_address_mappings
> >>     -o local_header_rewrite_clients=
>
> I recomment doing no_address_mappings on port 10025 when receiving mail from
> amavis, and not globally in the main.cf.
>
> On 21.04.21 12:49, Alex wrote:
> >This actually doesn't appear to have made any difference. What could I
> >be doing wrong?
>
> what difference? What are you trying to do and what does it do you don't
> expect/want ?

I should have made that more clear. The problem is that I'm trying to
create an address to which amavisd should forward all mail unfiltered,
but it only works if either all addresses are included in the policy
or the unfiltered address is the only address. For example:

@spam_lovers_maps = ( ['a...@example.com'] );
@bypass_spam_checks_maps = ( ['a...@example.com'] );

Also, we have a set of scripts that parse the log output and it's
being impacted by this bcc-user address. This also means that any mail
quarantined by amavisd for the recipient is also quarantined for the
bcc-user.

Thanks,
Alex