On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 03:53:34PM -0400, Alex wrote:

> > This is why you have a multi-instance configuration.  You can use the
> > transport table to selectively route specific recipients to specific
> > filter transports, ... by avoiding content_filter and using normal
> > Postfix transport-based routing.  This requires separate pre and
> > post filter queues, which is what multiple instances give you.
>
> I'm currently using the default_transport to route mail to 10025 for
> amavisd. Would I then just use the local transport for local mail then
> define it in the transport file?

No, because presumably the Bcc mail is supposed to be delivered
somewhere else via SMTP.  Instead, you would use a separate logical
domain for Bcc recipients, and route that domain (via a suitable
transport table entry) to a separate transport (perhaps bypass amavis
entirely, unless you need amavis to do something special with Bcc mail).

> Or perhaps local_recipient_maps? mydestination is not currently
> defined for this instance.

I thought I said transport...

--
    Viktor.