On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 03:29:07PM -0400, Alex wrote:

> I should have made that more clear. The problem is that I'm trying to
> create an address to which amavisd should forward all mail unfiltered,
> but it only works if either all addresses are included in the policy
> or the unfiltered address is the only address.

This is why you have a multi-instance configuration.  You can use the
transport table to selectively route specific recipients to specific
filter transports, ... by avoiding content_filter and using normal
Postfix transport-based routing.  This requires separate pre and
post filter queues, which is what multiple instances give you.

--
    Viktor.