Hello all,

I was wondering if it is possible to have milters be triggered after a
local delivery agent list expansion. For example in the alias file I might
have an entry like:

frank-list    :include:/lists/frank-list

and /lists/frank-frank maybe contains 3-4 addresses. I would like the
milter to action each and every of these emails separately.

My understanding is that Milters intervene before mail is queued for
delivery, either including or not  the trivial-rewrite done by the cleanup
service on mail ingestion,however local agent expansion is done at delivery
and I am unsure if those expanded emails are going to be screened again by
the Milter.

Can anybody help?

Thanks
Federico