On Wed, Jun 01, 2022 at 10:24:57AM +0100, Massimo Federico Bonfigli wrote:

> I was wondering if it is possible to have milters be triggered after a
> local delivery agent list expansion. For example in the alias file I might
> have an entry like:
>
> frank-list    :include:/lists/frank-list

Local aliases(5) that use ":include:" files are delivered by submitting
a new message into the queue, addressed to the listed recipients.  This
"forwarded" message, could be subjected to milter processing.  This
may be on by default:

    https://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#internal_mail_filter_classes

[ I don't see forwarding via local aliases mentioned as not actioned
  by default. ]

So these should/may be subject to:

    https://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#non_smtpd_milters

--