Von: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org <owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org> Im
Auftrag von Jaroslaw Rafa
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. November 2022 15:10
An: postfix-users@postfix.org
Betreff: Re: how to deal with t-online's blocking

Dnia 30.11.2022 o godz. 23:41:53 Nikolai Lusan pisze:

> My question is: How do they deal with non-european entities who do not
> have such legal impediments in their jurisdiction?

While it is actually a legal requirement *in Germany* (not in whole Europe!)
and for *German* websites to have such an imprint in general, in this case
it seems to have actually nothing to do with legislation - there is no such
legal requirement for mail senders, and they seem just to pick up an
existing legal construction and put it into their own requirements for mail
senders. So you either comply to their requirement or the don't accept mail
from you.

[...]