Hi,

Here are some examples :
/^Subject: (.*)New Notification Regarding Your Storage(.*)$/ DISCARD Anti-phishing
/^From: (.*)it.ad...@server.fr(.*)$/ REJECT Anti-phishing
/^Subject: new photos from my party!/ REJECT

Hope that can help...
Cedric

Le 14/02/2023 à 09:08, Spam Petya a écrit :
Hi!
I would like to use postfix header check. I read the manual, examples, and forums, yet I am unable to set up what I would like.

We are getting non delivery reports, and I'd like to silent drop/delete them. Any working examples are welcome.

My settings are:

*main.cf <http://main.cf>:*

*header_checks:*

/^From:.mailer-dae...@domain.com/ <http://From:.mailer-dae...@domain.com/> REJECT comment

Also postmap hader_checks gives me a warning: Header_check line1: record is in "key: value" format; is this an alias file?

Could anyone give me a hint please, or some working examples?
Thank you