Spam Petya:
> Hi!
> Thank you for the examples. But the solution is this not working. I wrote
> this to the header_checks:
> /^From: (.*)mailer-dae...@fmfwd00.freemail.hu(.*)$/ REJECT message
>
> Still NDR-s are passing through. Header examples from NDR:
>
> From: mailer-dae...@fmfwd00.freemail.hu (Mail Delivery System)

Your regular expression matches this just fine:

$ cat /path/to/file
/^From: (.*)mailer-dae...@fmfwd00.freemail.hu(.*)$/ REJECT message

$ postmap -q - regexp:/path/to/file <<EOF
From: mailer-dae...@fmfwd00.freemail.hu (Mail Delivery System)
EOF

Output:

From: mailer-dae...@fmfwd00.freemail.hu (Mail Delivery System)  REJECT message

(same results with pcre: instead of regexp:).

I suggest that you test the above with your header_checks file.

Other possibilities:

- You have misconfigurd header_checks, or you have
receive_override_options in effect.

postconf -n | egrep 'header_checks|receive_override_options'
postconf -M | egrep 'header_checks|receive_override_options'

- In your header_checks file, you have an "if /^Subject/" guard
before a "/^From" rule.