Hi.

On Fri Mar 10, 2023 at 14:57:41 +0000, Cooper, Robert A via Postfix-users wrote:
> I posted about the List-ID changing three days ago, but it seems to have
> gotten lost in the prefix discussion.  for the record, I like list prefixes.
> It's easier to filter on subject than on headers that may or may not be
> present from any particular list.
>
> I've found one change to the mailing list header I didn't expect, and my mail
> filter for the list 'broke' on it.
>
> The old server had:
>
> The new one has:
> or feature requests. Open subscription, unmoderated,
> posting by members only." <postfix-users.postfix.org>
>
> (and yes, the new list-id actually has postfix-users.postfix.org, instead of
> @.)

can't you simply adjust the filter rule?  That's what I did...

> RobertC
> (ps and before anyone gets mad at me for top-posting replies, take a minute
> to tell me how to make OWA do that. I can't find any way to change it.)

I don't really use owa but I have access to an installation so I
checked.  When I click on 'reply' in the message composition frame
appears a small two arrow icon in the top right corner of the frame.
After clicking it the view changes into a full composition view
including the original message text in which you can position your text
anywhere you like.

HTH.

Best regards,
Michael