Many thanks to the member who posted Logitech FTP
links!

Don't thank me until you use the 2.1.3 drivers under 9.1 and get a actual working app, and resultant image :)

I was having a horrible time getting the Evocam and
Oculus to work properly.
These items are not accessible from the Logitech
website AFAIK.

no, they aren't!  What a pain.

Now I have another chance to use the 3400, OS 9.1 & a grayscale Connectix webcam.

The 2.1.2 and 2.1.3pro drivers fail to work on my 1400/9.1/QT6.03.

Ken said he did not recall his 2.1.3 being a "pro" but that's all that's available from Logitech.
He's sending me his installer sometime (I hope). Hopefully, it's different somehow.

Luck!

Apologies to everyone else who likely wishes this thread would die die die :)

(oh- and about 68k for whomever it was: I'm pretty sure the serial cams would work on a '030 that can do greyscale, and an '040 for sure. Somewhere I have old old drivers (George?) that have readmes. The machine compatibility info etc is mostly gone from the Logitech versions, except for mentioning Quadra AV's).

Brian