At 05:32 AM -0700 10/04/2004, Mac wrote:

I figured that. But looking for someone that actually has stripped it down.

Just for the heck of it, I've started ripping things out. So far so good, I guess. It hasn't made a bit of difference to Moz's memory usage. Moz simply doesn't load the modules unless you actually use 'em. So if you stay away from the component buttons on the bottom of the window... hehehe. Now that the libs are missing, I've produced some interesting crashes by hitting 'em. :)

- Dan.