To be honest, as everyone knows, my main Mac for a while was my 190, but now that I think about it, I had to use my PeeCee for so much back then that the 190 never saw any serious duty as anything other than a word processing machine. Now that I've gotten my Lombard, I don't even use my year-old desktop PC, because it's such a pain compared to my Lombard and OS X. To be completely honest, I can't see how I'd get by without my Lombard, now that I've got one. It's plenty old enough, and it's still semi-respectable.

Caleb
--
PowerBook G3 Lombard- 400 MHz, 192 MB RAM, Sonnet Aria Extreme.
Mac OS X Jaguar/Mac OS 9.2.2