Actually Matthias, the folders that I would like to see in the filter
window would be for organisation only and would be completely
transparent to the filter run-order. Ie:

Folder A
    filter 1
    filter 2
    filter 3

Folder B
    filter 4
    filter 5

Would still result in the filters being applied this:
    filter 1
    filter 2
    filter 3
    filter 4
    filter 5

So no change to to the functionality.
It would just help me to navigate through an increasingly unwieldy
filter list by grouping filters visually.

Rick

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.5  ::  PM 5.2.3  ::  3 pane mode

Shark Attack: A Design Studio
<www.sharkattack.co.uk>