Marlyse Comte said:

>Nice posting. Thank you Rick!
>
>This is the exact reason I'd like to have the RMW integrated into the
>browser too.
What reason would that be? What are the benefits of this arrangement? how
would things work differently to be better than before?
This have not been demonstrated.

>Did not think about Smart Folders up to now (except that
>the RMW is one by itself),
I'd hardly think the RMW constitutes what users expect of "smart folder"
á la iTunes and so on.

>but this would be a nice addition, it would
>keep the filters window a bit less cluttered.
Now, just how would the filters window be less cluttered because "smart"
folders was introduced? How does the filter window even enter into this
at all? I'm not following.