Yes, the filtering options are one of the primary reasons that I always
return to PM after checking out each new incarnation of Mail (which I do
with every new 'full' version of OS X -- Jaguar, Panther, Tiger etc.)

Still, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I would DEARLY love to
be able to group filters into folders rather than have to scroll through
a list of 100 or more. The folders would not need to disrupt the order
in which filters get applied; they could simply be invisible as far as
that is concerned. I see them working in much in the same way that
Photoshop's layer sets work.

Pretty please CTM?
And that option to not have the Recent mail Window wiped clear at restart.
And the Recent Mail window integrated into the browser...
And...

Aw, you've heard this all from me before anyway.
Rick

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.5  ::  PM 5.2.3  ::  3 pane mode

Shark Attack: A Design Studio
<www.sharkattack.co.uk>