PowerMail Engineering said:

>This is probably the consequence of two problems:
>- PowerMail only displays simple HTML messages, that is, messages
>composed of a single HTML part (with or without embedded images)
>- The sender sends messages composed of multiple HTML parts, or mixing
>HTML and plain text parts. This is maybe the result of a plain text
>reply message quoting some HTML messages, or vice-versa.
>
>The result is that PowerMail handles multiple HTML parts as attachments,
>and embedded images are also handled as attachments.

I think a respectable amount of users would need PowerMail to be able to
display multiple-part HTML messages. If we can't display HTML-messages
properly from a variety of sources, then how can we be compatible with
the rest of the world? Should we ask people on other platforms to move to
OS X and PowerMail in order to just send messages to us?
And isn't "mixing HTML and plain text parts" the proper way to send messages?

I think few users would ask that sending HTML messages is important, at
least for the time being. but being able to view them inline is vital.

PM 5.2.3 Swedish | OS X 10.3.9 | Powerbook G4/400Mhz | 1GB RAM | 30GB HD