A-NO-NE Music on 2/13/06 said

>Barbara Needham / 2006/02/12 / 07:05 PM wrote:
>
>>Do these mails show up correctly in Apple Mail?
>
>Yes, it does.  I just posted a bug report from AppleMail, embedding a
>image.  It showed up perfectly in AppleMail, but PM brought two bogus
>HTML files along with the image attachment.  No Glob icon :-(
>
>>Do they show up correctly in Apple Mail if they have been opened first in
>>Power Mail?
>
>Ur, how do you do this?  I exported the message to AppleMail format from
>PM, but I don't know how to open the exported mbox file in AppleMail.
>Import reported invalid.  Hmm..

I didn't mean that, exactly. But sometimes when I have opened a message
in PM and then downloaded into Apple mail it doesn't work.

But to do what you are doing, you put the exported mbox file in your ~/
library/mail/mailboxes folder and when you open apple mail it will be
there. I think.
--
Barbara Needham