Barbara Needham / 2006/02/12 / 07:05 PM wrote:

>Do these mails show up correctly in Apple Mail?

Yes, it does.  I just posted a bug report from AppleMail, embedding a
image.  It showed up perfectly in AppleMail, but PM brought two bogus
HTML files along with the image attachment.  No Glob icon :-(

>Do they show up correctly in Apple Mail if they have been opened first in
>Power Mail?

Ur, how do you do this?  I exported the message to AppleMail format from
PM, but I don't know how to open the exported mbox file in AppleMail.
Import reported invalid.  Hmm..

--

- Hiro

[PROTECTED]