A-NO-NE Music wrote:

>When there is a glob icon, I click it
>and I can view them, but many posts, even from the same reporter,
>sometimes doesn't give PM the globe icon.  Not only that, when I see no
>globe icon, I see two HTML attachments besides the image file(s).  One
>of the HTML file is totally empty.  The other is the message body but
>has no image tag so I still can't view the embedded image(s).

This is probably the consequence of two problems:
- PowerMail only displays simple HTML messages, that is, messages
composed of a single HTML part (with or without embedded images)
- The sender sends messages composed of multiple HTML parts, or mixing
HTML and plain text parts. This is maybe the result of a plain text
reply message quoting some HTML messages, or vice-versa.

The result is that PowerMail handles multiple HTML parts as attachments,
and embedded images are also handled as attachments.

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "I'm using Powermail for years now. I tried every other Mail app
    available, including Mailsmith, Apple Mail, Entourage and Eudora.
    Although these apps aren't bad, no one has the functionality of
    Powermail that I need. Searching and filtering also is excellent.
    I LOVE IT (and because this is a program I use every ten minutes
    to fetch my mail I would have even paid more for the update...)"
  PowerMail user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com