hhhhhhmmmmmmm..........  well, okay.
Sure do wish there was a way to edit this "invisible" list of
recipients, this way I wouldn't loose them ALL, but as you say I
certainly can manually do the reverse of what I really want and ADD the
recipients I wish to keep to the PowerMail address book.

Can this request be added to the "wish-list" ?
Am I the only one who would really love to see this, or is it a shared idea?

John