I'm sure this question has been asked before so forgive me for bringing
it up, but I don't know how to find the PowerMail archives, I looked in
the PowerMail Help and Manual, and the PowerMail FAQ, and can't seem to
locate this subject.

When I type in the first letters of a recipient's name in the "To:"
field the first name that comes up I want to delete but I can't get rid
of it.  It does not reside in the PowerMail address book and it does not
reside in my Apple address book.  I can't right-select and delete, and I
can't find it anywhere to get rid of it!   I'm sure there is a simple
solution to delete this but how or where do I get it out of my system
for good ?  TIA, John