On 20/04/2004 at 3:12 AM I saw [EMAIL PROTECTED] type:

>i "purchased" powermail online on friday; it's now tuesday, my credit card
>hasn't been charged, and i haven't heard one peep out of ctmdev. my demo
copy
>has way more than 200 messages in its database and i can't use it, so i'm
>grappling with webmail...might anybody be able to suggest what the hell's
>going on? is this company always this unresponsive? if it is, i want to
>cancel
>that charge before it goes through.

Both the website and I believe the initial email posting about the
release to this email list mentioned that no charges will be made to your
credit card until the final release ships.

[clip]

>Orders can be placed now, but will only be charged and processed
>upon final release of version 5.0:

[clip]

Several others have mentioned using the provided key to access the beta
outside of 'demo' version. Also you can select the menu item "File-
>Database->Switch User Environment.." to convert your existing PowerMail
4 email folders to use in the PowerMail 5.

CTM has been a very responsive and responsible company for a long time.

Kename