>more than 200 messages in its database and i can't use it, so i'm
>grappling with webmail...might anybody be able to suggest what the hell's
>going on? is this company always this unresponsive?

I have NOT yet made the purchase, although I will, but after following
the instructions, my entire database (over 6000 messages) is accessible,
the application if fully functional (I believe until May-01) You need to
use the temporary key until they reply to you. I would imagine they are a
bit busy between the feedback and the incoming orders. It could also be
that they're working out the final details after the public beta instead
of cashing in new orders.

If all else fails, follow instructions.

http://www.keylime.com
--