>On a related note, will the 2 gig limit be going away in a future
>version? Alternately, will we be able to use several databases
>simultaneously (i.e., let us split a 1.8 gig database into 3 or 4
>smaller ones, but have them all open concurrently)?

Can I ask a serious question? How often do people run into this 2 GB limit? I
find myself every 6 months or so, going through and deleting hundreds of
emails. I find that after 6 months I can usually get rid of 30% of my email, 1
year later I can get rid of even more mail. Usually I find for myself, that
it's laziness rather than really needing email as the main reason I end up
keeping so much of the email I have (do I really need Buy.com's daily specials
2 years later? --- don't laugh, I have found some on my computer).

Anyhow, I just really wonder how many people really run into the 2 GB limit.

Wayne