Hallo Hans,

You can NOT sort by threading, only by subject.

To sort by subject click on the top of the list view onto SUBJECT - if
you want to change ascending to descending, clicl onto the little
triangle at the top right of the window.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

If you have troubles understanding my English, let me know and I will re-
send this email in German.

---marlyse