Hans Glomme scripsit dd. Mon, 26 Nov 2007 01:04:16 +0100 (internet: @044)

>Hello,
>
>I'm new with powermail and now I'm looking for the features. Because I'm
>described to many mailing lists, I was looking for a feature that shows
>me the threads for example sorted by message ID or subject. That makes
>it more easy for me to read the threads.
>
>Can anyone tell me how to do it?
>
>Sorry for my maybe badly english. Hope someone can help me with that.
>
>--
>Greetings out of Munich
>Hans

Hi Hans,

Sort your messages by "Date Sent" by clicking on that column in the
message browser. Then enter (part of) the subject of the thread in the
filter in the upper right corner of the browser.

It is not entirely the feature you are looking for, but nonetheless a
good part of it.

Kind regards,

Jan Storms