On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:31:54 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Hans Gomme ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>
>>Ok show me the filter for "list-id" ;) Because the list-id
>>is allways the same address. In some lists you have the
>>list mail into cc in other ones from an also in reply to.
>
>Well, if there is a "list-id" (whatever that is) in the header, then you
>can filter for it (select "Anderes Feld ..." if it's not in the standard
>list of header fields).

Sorry to say it ;) You are wrong here an example header from a mailman
list and that's a header what is strict RFC:

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

if you look for example in entourage you also will find there a
possibility to filter for that x-header.

And all Mailing lists use it doesn't matter if Wikipedia, Yahoo, mailman etc.
Also the Postfix developer Mailing list use this and I can't think that
special this guys don't use non RFC headers :)

--
Greetings
Hans