I was a late upgrader from PowerMail 5 to PowerMail 6. Here are a few
impressions.

1. Great that I can now print HTML documents (without opening them in a web
browser first).

2. Wish I could forward HTML documents. This really is essential these days.
(Yes, I suppose I could open them in my web browser, then print to a PDF, then
send an attachment. But really.)

3. Dragging a message from the In Tray to a folder doesn't show the message
dragging. This is very disconcerting. The destination folder highlights when
the cursor goes over it, but I can't easily tell that I'm still dragging
something. And if I mis-drag I'm not sure I'll ever see where the message went
as it's invisible.

Is there a fix for this?

4. The highlight on a message being read in the In Tray is too bright. It's
also almost impossible to read a message name that has been labeled, as these
go dark against the blue highlight. Nor can you see how it's labeled.
Definitely a step backward.

5. Hiccups
- a calendar item that came as text originally, then as a calendar attachment
that opened in iCal when someone else forwarded it to me. I suspect PowerMail
could have handled the first one more elegantly.

- HTML sometimes still doesn't show up. I have to click on another message,
then back to the one in question. Sometimes several times.

- could not copy the PowerMail 6 application from the downloaded Disk Image
directly to my computer. Had to open it on an Intel Mac and hide it in a Zip
file to get it onto my PowerPC computer.

- HTML messages, which I suspect were improperly formatted without a text only
section, come in as attachments instead of opening in PowerMail.

I'm sure there are some benefits I am missing, but other than (FINALLY) being
able to print what I see in an HTML document, I do not see much change. I am
still getting used to the brighter blue and white bands separating messages and
folders. They seem more distracting than helpful.

I do appreciate the Rich Text formatting option, although I've not used it yet.
I'd have preferred being able to forward HTML documents.

- Winston