Winston Weinmann (weinm...@mindspring.com) wrote:

> 3. Dragging a message from the In Tray to a folder doesn't show the
> message dragging.

It does on my Macs (iMac and MacBook Pro) so that's quite odd; PM displays a
semi-transparent letter icon and subject text when dragging a message. (I'm
using PM 6.1 under Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7.)

> 4. The highlight on a message being read in the In Tray is too bright.
> It's also almost impossible to read a message name that has been
> labeled, as these go dark against the blue highlight. Nor can you see
> how it's labeled. Definitely a step backward.

The highlight color is the highlight color selected in the system-wide
preferences, i.e. the same color used by the Finder etc.. Do you see a
different color?

- Michael

Michael J. Hußmann

E-mail: mich...@michael-hussmann.de