3. I'm on OS 10.4 on a PPC PowerBook. So effectively I'm running a different
version of the program (PPC vs. Intel).

4. The highlight color looks slightly darker to me in PM than in the Finder,
but that's probably optical illusion. Maybe it's just that messages that are
labeled have black text in PM when highlighted. Unlabeled messages have white
text when highlighted. The black text is very hard to read with the highlight.
I don't think that was true in PM 5. (Can't open it to check while I've got PM
6 open.)

- Winston