Winston Weinmann wrote:

>3. Dragging a message from the In Tray to a folder doesn't show the
>message dragging.

We changed how messages are dragged for Lion compatibility, however we did not
found any problem with the new method on 10.4.11, 10.5 or 10.6, on PowerPC or
on Intel. Maybe you have some third party extension causing this?

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "Incredibly powerful and useful. If you're thinking "Yeah, I have
    Spotlight, and it was free" then think again. FoxTrot is instantaneous.
    It lets you do those good boolean searches that Spotlight makes
    impossible to do (or to remember how to do). I can't believe how fast
    it finds Mail messages, and then shows me the subject line, mailbox
    location, and the full text of the message in preview."
  FoxTrot Personal Search user comment on www.macupdate.com

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch