Winston Weinmann (weinm...@mindspring.com) wrote:

> 3. I'm on OS 10.4 on a PPC PowerBook. So effectively I'm running a
> different version of the program (PPC vs. Intel).

I've got a G5 with 10.4 somewhere, but not here, so at the moment I cannot
check this.

> 4. The highlight color looks slightly darker to me in PM than in the
> Finder, but that's probably optical illusion. Maybe it's just that
> messages that are labeled have black text in PM when highlighted.
> Unlabeled messages have white text when highlighted. The black text is
> very hard to read with the highlight.

What I am seeing is that the black text of unlabeled messages is displayed
inverted (i.e. as white) when highlighted whereas the colored text of labeled
messages retains its color even when it is highlighted. Not all the
combinations of highlight color and label color make for equally readable pairs
but I haven't found a combination that was really unreadable. My preferred
highlight color is yellow, though; that may make a difference.

- Michael

Michael J. Hußmann

E-mail: mich...@michael-hussmann.de
WWW (personal): http://michael-hussmann.de