At 04:15 PM 8/11/2006 -0400, Ed Leafe wrote:
I think I can understand why you're critical of organized
Christianity. It seems from your past posts that you may not have,
in fact, ever dealt with a Christian. Or, that perhaps all the
Christians you've dealt with were not actual Christians.

This is all too convenient. I've heard Baptists claim that Catholics
are not Christians, and vice-versa. It seems that from the inside the
differences look really great, but from the outside, it looks like
you're splitting hairs.

I see I was remiss in the previous posts in regards to mentioning Baptists. Let me say that I'm sure there are Baptists who claim to be Christians and are not actually Christians.

I wasn't trying to point fingers at any other specific Christian denomination.

-Charlie