Leland Jackson wrote:
<snip>
A Jewish Rabi was interviewed by ABC news during the conference, and
asked about the close alliance between the US and Israel, considering
that the Jewish people have never accepted Jesus Christ.  His reply
to the statement was disarming.  He said, when we meet with the
Messiah we will ask him, is he returning, or is he coming.

http://washingtontimes.com/national/20060712-114540-2037r.htm

Hi Leland!

The reply would be something not to be missed! I bet even Ed will take a
peek at the tube that day!

Regards,

Pete