On Aug 11, 2006, at 4:04 PM, Charlie Coleman wrote:

I think I can understand why you're critical of organized Christianity. It seems from your past posts that you may not have, in fact, ever dealt with a Christian. Or, that perhaps all the Christians you've dealt with were not actual Christians.

This is all too convenient. I've heard Baptists claim that Catholics are not Christians, and vice-versa. It seems that from the inside the differences look really great, but from the outside, it looks like you're splitting hairs.

You have *your* definition of what a Christian is, and it's obvious that there are many, many others who would beg to differ. Right here on this list there are many who call themselves Christians who are in favor of torture and dropping nukes to wipe out entire countries.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com