Leland Jackson wrote:
<snip>
About 15,000 years ago, the gray wolf was the only species of dog, so in an relatively short evolutionary period of only 15,000 years, man has been able to created all the different breeds of dogs, each having its origins in the gray wolf. This gives some hint how evolution happens; how one specie can result in a variety of sub-species, for example.

Hi Leland!

There were people outside the garden, when Adam and Eve were driven out. Who were they? People who had evolved from lower forms of life.

The existence of evolution does not cancel out God, God created the first things - chemicals and whatever, and then provided the process for the first cell to come to life as well.

If it had been any other way, we would now be creating life ourselves. If we ever do create "life" it will be because we will have discovered how God did it.

Regards,

Pete