Just remember:  Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Do we try to understand the motivations of
schizophrenics or do we try to treat them with the
proper medication?  We should treat liberals the same
way.

There is a huge number of people who think the World
Trade Center was rigged with explosives and those
explosives were detonated after the planes hit.
Should we try to understand them or should we try to
get them the proper medical care they need?

Oregon, Washington and California are liberal sewers,
as you've no doubt know first hand.  For some reason
the crazies gravitated there.

> Here in Eugene OR. (Where I am living)  there seems
> to a large number of people ( at least vocal, e.g.
> street protests, letters to the editors etc. ) that
> shall we be kind and say disagree with mush of the
> presidents policys, and I am trying very much to
> understand their thinking, but it is hard for me to
> follow the lack of facts.

Support Israel T-shirts and Stickers
http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike/1688891

Right Wing Stuff at http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike