-----Original Message-----
                From:   Jim Felton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                Sent:   Saturday, October 07, 2006 9:31 AM
                To:     ProFox Email List
                Subject:        [NF] - SQL- Database Replication

                I'm hoping one of you SQL gurus can help me out.  I have two
MS SQL 2000 Servers which are used as a Main and Backup server.  The Main is
online 24X7.  What I need to do is keep the Backup server up to date in a
real time.  So if I have a Main server failure I can fall back to Backup
server with all the current information in the database.  Does anyone have a
similar environment and how did you solve the problem?

                TIA
                Jim

multipart/mixed
  application/ms-tnef