On 11/12/2012 11:56 AM, M Jarvis wrote:

I'd say MySQL or PostgreSQL would sell better than Access as both of those
are certainly not going away any time soon...better bet with those over
Access for a multitude of reasons!

I said Access for the front end, not the DB backend.... I don't like
it because I'm used to and spoiled by VFP all those years, but Access
should be fine for user interface work. And they've at prolly heard of
it...

Gotcha...

--
Mike Babcock, MCP