Below is an article form the Washington Post Bob for your education on
global warming: In particular you should click on the link towards the
bottom for the IPCC's report, which is in pdf format.

#--------------------------------------------------

  Science: Global Climate Report

Juliet Eilperin
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, February 5, 2007; 12:00 PM

There is no longer any reasonable doubt that human activities are
warming the planet at a dangerous rate, according to a new worldwide
assessment of climate science released by the authoritative
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.

With at least 90 percent certainty, the IPCC's "Summary For
Policymakers" concludes human-generated greenhouse gases account for
most of the global rise in temperatures over the past half century.
Hundreds of scientists from 113 countries prepared the report, which
represents the most comprehensive overview of scientific climate
research since 2001.

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/nation/documents/climate_report_020207.pdf

or

http://tinyurl.com/2kqdrg