Finally, another story, this time from The Cowboys, a western where John
Wayne, Roscoe Lee Brown, and a bunch of 8 to 12 year boys have been
tasked to drive cattle when the original hands abandon them. At one
point, the crew runs into a brothel. The ladies petition Brown for a
stop, and he explains, "Well, I have the inclination, the maturity, and
the wherewithal... but unfortunately, I don't have the time."

Whil

I'm 53 now, but my mind says 25, er it did until a few weeks ago when I
poured 17 yards of concrete, while adding a patio and finishing the walkway
and pad in front of the house that I sorta forgot to do when I built. Went
to bed that afternoon and slept about 14 hours. Sore from head to toe for
the next few days, I realized I might be mistaken!      You know if you are
Chinese, you're 9 months older than you think. Hmmm....

JH