Ed:  All of these folks that are burying FoxPro and crying in their beer
should pay more attention to guys like you and Ted and Paul and Kevin Cully.

I mention Ted and Kevin because they are working with Linux.  I am finding
Python to be a lot like FoxPro.  FoxPro back in 1991 could do more than
anything out there.  That is Python now in my opinion.  I was constantly
learning new languages and OS's until I discovered FoxPro.  After that I
didn't need anything else so I got lazy.  I was perfectly satisfied.  In my
opinion, it is now time to learn something else.  For me that is Python.  It
just so happens that a friend of mine developed a really cool framework for
it!

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]