Ted Roche wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 5:06 PM, Matt Jarvis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>  It's gmail-ish w/o the google stuff, integrated calendar, task list,
>>  contacts, private/public-ness....
>>

> So, it's... email?
>
> Had a client who had it in 2007 and they were dissatisfied. I'm sure
> Rackspace has thousands of happy customers, but...
>
> What is it you are looking for? Web-interfaced email?

My main motivation is to reduce spam... I personally don't get much, but
apparently I'm the only one that can figure out how to invoke junk mail
controls in Thunderbird... I'm getting tired of people whining about it...

Secondly we've been searching for a desktop solution to Calendaring and
alarms etc. People around here can't seem to get their heads around
Google calendar, but Lightning seems to be popular. I'd just like to see
an integrated solution that put it all together.

Plus it would/should free up a server class machine (current mail
server) for other duties. Gamer Box for the IT Manager perhaps???  <g>

And they'd worry about spam/virus/backups and all that....

I'm just asking.... it might be nice to have everyone all in the same
sandbox....

--
Matthew S. Jarvis
IT Manager, MCP