I may be paranoid but I still don't feel comfortable with having
customer emails on Google or Gmail.  I have been using Thunderbird and
Lightning for about eight months and really (*REALLY*) like it.  It does
everything I used to do in Outlook only considerably faster.

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SanDC, Inc.