Unless you are encrypting all outbound eMail, and require senders of
incoming eMail to do the same, any and all such communications are subject
to being intercepted and read, letter by letter, as eMail communication over
the Internet is all Clear Text.  I figure it is always best to never send
any correspondence via eMail that could come back to bite me, or could
injure another party.  And whenever I transmit any confidential information
I will only send it as an eMail attachment or ftp transfer after the file
has been encrypted at at least 128bit (ZipGenius at 256bit Blowfish).

Almost ditto for an web sites I send out data on.  If it does not have the
little closed hasp indicating the site is secure, I will not send logons
info or credit card info.

Gil