On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 8:19 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 We need to face the fact that they don't want us to have the energy
we need.  Same goes with oil, coal or any currently workable source.
When renewables, wind or solar become available in a practical sense
we will use them, but they seem to think that by depriving us of
energy sources they don't approve of, we will develop sources they do
approve of.  In their arrogance, they miss the fact that science
doesn't bend to their will.  Just witness Algores recent speech.

I am sue that is part of the Democratic philosophy.  Deny eneryg to others!

Where do yo come up with ideas or values like this anyway?

Why not add to the list :

1) They don't let me drive as fast as I want to .
2) They make me breathe fresh air.

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer