Rev. Wright is, by Obama's own account, the man who brought him to Jesus.

Except Rev. Wright's conception of Jesus is racist, Marxist and steeped in a
violent frame of reference known as Black Liberation Theology, as invented
by James Cone. It's compatible on every level with the radical views of
Nation of Islam leader, Louis Farrakhan, whom he gave a lifetime achievement
award in the same issue of Trumpet that he praised Barack Obama last
December (and with whom he travelled in the 80's to meet-and-greet Libyan
dictator Gadafi). There is simply no way these views were unknown to or
unshared by Obama, and they matter because of the openly political mission
of Trinity United (by the way, why do left-wing churches get away with
political diatribes, while the pastor of my church isn't touching the
election with a ten foot poll in any of his sermons for fear of government
repercussion?).

Rev. Wright defers totally to the so-called "theologian" James Cone, and has
promoted his books at Trinity's website for years, and expresses total
support for BLT. That is one scary fact, if you bother to understand what it
stands for, a fact with which Barack has not been taken to task. Since he
references this, and many of Wrights views as expressed in the mission of
Trinity United, in his memoirs, I fail to see why it's not a legitimate
issue.

But, this is the election when the media sacrificed their honor and
independence to a single political party, and the people are voting for
all-powerful Saviour instead of a citizen-President.

This may be the day some of you have been waiting for, but it's definitely
the one our Founders feared would spell the end of our Republic.

- Bob