Bob Calco wrote:

> [...]

Your totally paranoid about having anything other than a Republican
administration running the executive branch.  Fear not, for Obama really
isn't the messiah, and God is still in control.

Obama has no intention, or even the power, to inslave the white race, or
have blacks take over the country.  Obama is a uniter, not a divider.
He wants to bring the country together to heal the wounds of the past
eight years of lies, government by fear, and divisive polities.  With
Obama we can open a brand new chapter in American history.

Obama is just a man who wants to put the USA back on the path intended
by the founding fathers.  He wants to restore the constitution back to
the highest law of the land with all its freedoms, after 8 years of
assaults from the Bush Administration with all its Unitarian BS about
expanding the power of the executive branch.  Obama will lead the
country back to peace and prosperity and away from the failed policy of
war and unbridled economics.  He wants to restore dignity to the
American people and allow the USA to once again take her place as a
respected leader in the free world.

> In the coming years, Leland, you will watch tyranny of a breadth and scope
> your mind cannot even fathom take root in the once-free land of Washington,
> Hamilton, and Jefferson.
>
> And you won't have George Bush or the Republican party or even the neo-cons
> to blame.

I expect you to begin blaming the Democrats for all the tyranny and
damage of the past eight year, should the Democrats receive the honor of
winning the white house.

Regards,

LelandJ