Leland F. Jackson, CPA wrote:
> Congresswomen  Michele Bachmann seems to be implying that all liberals
> in congress are Anti-american, and seems to feel that the press should
> conduct a McCarthy like witch hunt for Anti-americans in congress.
>
> Congresswomen Bachmann give a whole new definition to the label
> "Liberal" in her attempt to stir up hate/fear, so the Republican party
> can divide and conquer any opposition party.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mJiF3p0kFw

Hi Leland!

Once again, you have it wrong, or are trying to deceive. The interviewer
guy was trying to get her to say who was anti-American and she kept
saying we should find out, not implying anything. McCarthy was
government, not press - huge difference. As it is, the press
investigates the people who love America, and leaves the liberal haters
to hate their souls away.

Congresswoman Bachman is in no way doing what you accuse her of. You are
the hater, not Congressman Bachman.
--
Regards,

Pete