Bob,

I tried your JHS lab on Linux.  It worked on Centos and failed on Ubuntu:

Chapter: Action of {. on Non-Empty arrays

*** event handler error
ev_dot_ctrl 0
|value error: init_qtvideo_
|   'WM HM'=:_300+2 3{".    wd'qscreen'
|[-1]
jdo   jev_jijx_ 0
jtype ctrl
jmid  dot
jsid
jdata
jwid

David Mitchell

On 5/31/2019 19:27, 'robert therriault' via Programming wrote:
The labs are listed in the add-ons section of labs under the name of 'Video -
The Head Monadic Verb - {.y'

Cheers, bob

On May 31, 2019, at 4:19 PM, 'robert therriault' via Programming